The Cancer Grrrl

one lawyer, one cancer diagnosis, one hell of a fight.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

cumulonimbus


Over and over I have heard, "chemotherapy's effects are cumulative." Thus it is with no real surprise that I inform you that round #3 has kicked some serious cancer grrl ass, mostly by rendering food and all thoughts of food instantly gag-worthy, but also by making me so tired that I had to freaking space some little walks into today's already truncated run. Ah well, as they say, Dis too shall pass. And, thank goodness for ensure.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Huh? thank goodness for what??

    Oh, ensure. For a minute I thought you said depends.

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger abigail said…

    odd. i always used to get ensure and depends mixed up, too. However, with the anti nausea meds, the LAST thing one needs is depends. Ex-lax would be more apropos.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    hey there
    I'm sorry you're nuked. One more crappy one and then it really does get "better".
    Would you believe I confused ensure and depends at first too? Fred doesn't have the chemo brain excuse tho...
    Thinking of you.
    cn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home